As we build our product, we are listening directly to user feedback. As we build big features, we're also keep an eye on the small things that help folks create bigger and better notes. A quick shout out to Belinda for being extraordinary beta testers and choosing Input.
Features & improvements
- Floating toolbar with more styles, and adding links
To activate the floating toolbar, simply highlight some text. A little bubble will appear, enabling you to create bold, italic, and underlined text. You can also highlight text and add a link, to make your note nice and clean.
- Sign in with your Apple ID
If you have an Apple account, you can sign in with one click
Bug fixes & refinements
- Switched to UUIDs
- Fixed bugs with the editor, which broke Safari and the iOS app
- Fixed issue with activity. Old activities will be lost, but all new activities will be saved.
- Added a "resend" button to verify your email when signing up